Achievements:
      Veteran5000 Experience Points
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

Default The Hidden Meanings of Jehovah and Allah

The Hidden Meanings of Jehovah and Allah:

God, who from the beginning has been known by a name translated as 'Jehovah', created man in his own image and likeness according to
      Genesis 1:26-27. Further, in Gen. 4:1 Eve says concerning the birth of Cain: " I have gotten a man from Jehovah" which shows that the first human beings knew God by this name.

Jehovah from JHVH is an English rendition of the four letters that spell out the name of God.

JHVH And The Quartet of Noah, Shem, Ham And Japheth:

Allegedly ancient Sumerian texts inscribed in stone and dating back to the 23rd century BC have been found bearing the inscriptions Ya-a-ve-ilu, Ya-ve-ilu and Ya-u-um-ilu. These inscriptions are evidently related to the expression Yahweh Elohim or Jehovah God.

It is my view that in the same way God revealed to man how this world was created even so he has revealed to man in a carefully choreographed play, the roles for which are the lives lived by Noah and his family, how his name Jehovah came about and its relevance to the human race. The four men Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth with the letters ascribed to them therefore portray the sublime truth behind God's name, Jehovah.

The Sumerian inscriptions are like snapshots capturing scenes of the play at different points in time in history.

The Evolutionary Stages From Ya-a-ve-ilu to Ya-u-um-ilu:

Now from the Bible as well as from other ancient writings we understand that Ham went up to his father Noah's bed to beget Canaan. For this his authority among the ruling family of elders was taken away: in those days after the flood Noah, his wife, his three sons and their wives constituted a group of elders that governed the earth and who consulted amongst themselves regarding decisions on governance issues that were to be made.

Further, Ham proceeded to seek to celebrate the ascendency over his brothers and equalling of his father he anticipated would have resulted from him having a son with his father's wife by building a city and the infamous tower of Babel. However, he was later ousted from being king over his tribe and imprisoned through a war that took place around 2354 BC in Sumeria.

Ham's intentions were therefore frustrated and the language by which such intentions were being articulated was confounded.

Canaan, Ham's son, never amounted to anything during his lifetime but his progeny long after his death rose up around 1700 BC to establish the Shang dynasty (now Shanghai). This has put Canaan's name among the rulers of this world up to this day.

The above summary of the lives of the ancients, in my view, outlines the events depicting the changes in the name of God in the Sumerian tablets:

(i) Ya-a-ve-ilu, the same as JHHV God, is the God portrayed by the ruling party of elders that existed from the time of the flood around 2354 BC to the time that Ham committed sin with his mother around 2270 BC.

(ii) Ya-ve-ilu, the same as JHV God, is the sublime reality depicted by the fall of Ham denoted by the dropping of an 'H' from among the rest of the ruling family with effect from about 2270 BC.

(iii) Ya-u-um-ilu, similar to JHVH God, is representative of a time after the language of Sumeria was confounded around 2254 BC and Akkadian rule took over. Akkad is Semetic so that the 'u-um' must be the Hebrew letters 'vav-vav mem' whereas the 'Ya' remains Sumerian.

This inscription also shows the addition of a character, the Hebrew letter 'm', to the family of elders. The Hebrew 'm' is equivalent to Sumerian letter 'a'.

The Meaning of JHVH And It's Significance To Mankind:

In 1 John 5:7 the godhead is referred to as The Father, The Word and The Holy Ghost. In my view, this trinity is the same as that depicted by the word Jehovah.

Firstly, Noah was earlier identified as representing the Y in Ya-a-ve-ilu which is the J in Jehovah. But Noah is the father of the earthly quartet of Noah, Shem, Ham and Japheth. It follows that as the J in JHVH he must represent the fatherhood of God.

Next, the noise of many waters is a figure of speech generally used for the voice of God as in Ezekiel 43:2 and Revelation 1:15. Shem and Ham, the essence of whose names is water, are therefore evidently meant to be metaphors for the voice of God and hence for the Word of God.

Further, an ancient record of a Sumerian king who lived in the twenty third century BC, an epic called the Epic of Gilgamesh, has one called Anu, who is deduced to be Noah, identifying one of his sons Enugi, who is evidently Shem, as being the Minister of canals and another called Ninurta who is Ham as Chamberlain.

Shem therefore, with his responsibility for runoff waters as the Minister of Canals, portrays the Word of God in its element. Ham, on the other hand, with his responsibility for indoor matters protrays the Word of God dwelling in a house which is a portrayal of the descent of the Word of God from Heaven, its incarnation in the person of Jesus Christ, and Jesus' death, burial and resurrection.

Part of Ham's portrayal, that is the death, burial and resurrection parts, are evidently played by Canaan who lived and died as a servant of servants but was received into glory later by the ascendency of his Shang descendents.

And last of all, even as wind is a metaphor for the Holy Spirit so is Japheth whose name means wide expanding as of gasses. The V in JHVH portrayed by Japheth therefore stands for the Holy Spirit, in my view.

The name JHVH therefore points to the triune nature of the godhead comprising the Father, the Word and the Holy Ghost. It also tells of God's work of redemption in coming in the flesh as the Word incarnate, Jesus Christ, his suffering of death for the sins of mankind making the Holy Spirit now available to us and his resurrection and ascension to his position of power in the godhead.

The Meaning of Allah:

From the views given above it is clear that important facts about the nature and work of God might be contained in the name JHVH: that he is by nature a company of three entities of Father, Word and Holy Ghost and that he is by virtue of what he did Redeemer and Saviour.

A review of the Qu'ran on the other hand reveals a complete opposite set of attributes to these for Allah. Firstly, Allah has no "associates" [Surah 5: 72-73; 6:22-23] meaning he is a single individual not a godhead.

Next there is no Father or Holy Ghost to the Muslim and to him the Word is not God [surah 3:45-47]. So to them God's work of redemption through Jesus Christ does not exist.

Thankfully, it seems to me, God has provided that even some with wrong concepts of God might be saved by naturally pursuing a life of well doing to mankind with the view of attaining to immortality. Some of those who are called Muslims, as well as others, who might be saved under this provision, however, will not be saved because of their religion but in spite of it, in my view.

Origin of The Term Allah:

When we, as we have for Jehovah, search for the identity of the one called Allah by Muslims our search brings us to Ham and to the sublime principles this fallen one represents.

The word Allah, in my view, is a word coined from 'Al al ah' that might mean 'The God Ah', that is The God 'H'. Now from above we see that there are three that might be referred to as 'H' with respect to the godhead. they are Shem, Ham and Canaan.

In addition, we know that the inventors of Islam, especially their prophet Mohammed, are acclaimed descendents of Abraham via Ishmael the son of Hagar his mother. We therefore know that Ishmael can trace his ancestry back to Shem by the paternal route or Ham by the maternal route, Hagar being an Egyptian descendent of Ham.

But we also know that Hagar was divorced and Ishmael disowned, though reluctantly, by Abraham. It stands to reason that Ishmael might have been inclined to disown his father's God in favor of his mother's.

Now Abraham's God, who is the God of his ancestors, has "associates" in the sense that He is a company whether called Jehovah or Jah. Further, even if only the aspect of God represented by Shem alone is mentioned, that is Elah, it is understood that there is no problem in associating that aspect of God with his partners as is the case when he is referred to as Jehovah or Jah.

Furthermore, the Caucasians call their God Jove from JV which is evidently the attributes of God depicted by their ancestors Noah (J) and Japheth (V). Likewise the Asians have Yah or Yaw from YH and YW their ancestors Noah (Y, equivalent to J), Canaan (H) and Japheth (W, equivalent to V).

The only one who must remain unattached for reasons given under "The Evolutionary Stages From Ya-a-ve-ilu to Ya-u-um-ilu:" above is the fallen Ham. It therefore stands to reason that the sublime entity to which Islam points, whom they insist must have no "associates", must be the one depicted by the fallen Ham. The one whom the fallen Ham portrays is described in Isaiah (14:12). Of this king of Babylon it is written: "How art thow fallen from heaven, O Lucifer...".

This is the one who tried to undermine God's authority and to overthrow the established order of the world by disrupting the lives of Noah and his family. This is the one brought to nought in the Sumerian battle of the Tower of Babel. This seems to me to be the one Muslims worship, most unknowingly I am sure. This seems to me to be the one Muslims call Allah.

Roger
      Last edited by roger; 12-01-2011 at 04:42 PM.

Elite Member
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

Default Re: The Hidden Meanings of Jehovah and Allah

Thankfully, it seems to me, God has provided that even some with wrong concepts of God might be saved by naturally pursuing a life of well doing to mankind with the view of attaining to immortality. Some of those who are called Muslims, as well as others, who might be saved under this provision, however, will not be saved because of their religion but in spite of it, in my view.
      That to me is the sane approach.
      All the dechiphering of allah, god, jehovah etc detracts from the central message of good.
      On Sept 11th 2001 in the afternoon, World Trade Center Tower 7 was brought down by CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Who did it? When did they place the charges?
      It's not the TRUTH that causes wars, it's the LIES.

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 531
      Overall activity: 32.0%
      Achievements:
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

That to me is the sane approach.
      All the dechiphering of allah, god, jehovah etc detracts from the central message of good.

*** If I hadn't deciphered God to the extent that I have I would not have been able to make such a statement.

Roger

Elite Member
      Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 1,066
      Overall activity: 3.0%
      Achievements:
      Tagger Second Class25000 Experience PointsVeteran
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roger View Post
      *** If I hadn't deciphered God to the extent that I have I would not have been able to make such a statement.

Roger
      Good for you.
      Maybe you would later go even further and get past the remaining bias.
      On Sept 11th 2001 in the afternoon, World Trade Center Tower 7 was brought down by CONTROLLED DEMOLITION. Who did it? When did they place the charges?
      It's not the TRUTH that causes wars, it's the LIES.

Achievements:
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

Good for you.
      Maybe you would later go even further and get past the remaining bias.
      *** I have pretty much gotten over most of the bias I had so far in favor of Islam. I started out thinking that their prophet Mohammed was an early protestant against the false religion of Roman Catholicism but thought he could not have done as the more well known Christian Protestants did because of his inability to read the Bible.

I later came to see as from Sura 3:45-47 that the Qu'ran contained self contradicting constructs carefully calculated to keep its followers in darkness with respect to the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ which is the clear sign of Antichrist spoken of in 1 John 4:3.

My most recent development with respect to biases for and against Islam is that it now seems possible to me that Musaylimah and not Mohammed might have been the one responsible for the attacks in the Qu'ran on truth regarding Jesus Christ: he was the one who was an acclaimed former Christian and he could have read the Bible whereas Mohammed was more affiliated with the culture of the goddess Ishtar in his part of Saudi Arabia and so would have contended with that culture in his recitations.

Roger
      Last edited by roger; 12-01-2011 at 08:21 PM.

Achievements:
      Status not set.

Mood not set.

Level
      Thanks

The following is a statement made by Imam Hydal Sundau
      ...has to do with ideological reasons. You see our founder had indicated he had received a revelation from God and some people believe he claimed to be a prophet which he denied in 1890. Secondly, the thing that caused the real problem is that he had stated he was the second coming or the return of Christ that he came in the spirit of Christ. The Muslims in this country believe that Christ is alive and he would come back. We do not subscribe to that.

*** This is an excerpt from a local article on Islam in the Guardian of 4th December, 2011 titled "Afro-Trini Muslims are zealots". It sounds to me like a response from the Imam to a statement made at post #5 of this thread which reads:
      ...the Qu'ran contained self contradicting constructs carefully calculated to keep its followers in darkness with respect to the light of the gospel of Jesus Christ which is the clear sign of Antichrist spoken of in 1 John 4:3.
      1 John 4:3 says: ...and every spirit that confesses not that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is that spirit of antichrist of which you have heard that it should come and even now already is it in the world.

The apparent defense of Islam's position put up by the Imam in the article seems to be addressing the issue by showing that the Muslims in this Country believe that a man called Jesus Christ has come, and will come back, in the flesh.

However, the question as to whether a man called Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not the issue apostle John is raising in his letter when he talks about a spirit not confessing that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh. The issue effectively is whether the spirit confesses that the Son of God, who is Jesus Christ. has come in the flesh.

Now, from the beginning of his epistle of 1 John the apostle has been referring to Jesus Christ effectively as the Son of God. It therefore follows that in the verse under consideration the name Jesus Christ may be substituted by "Son of God" so that it becomes: and every spirit that confesses not that the Son of God has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is that spirit of antichrist...

The Qu'ran denies that Jesus Christ is the Son of God saying things to the effect that "God begetteth not" so in effect it is saying that the Son of God did not come in the flesh. The Qu'ran is therefore judged as being inspired by the spirit of antichrist by this verse of the Bible, in my view.

Roger
      Last edited by roger; 12-04-2011 at 08:04 PM.